0-1″ Ball-Anvil Micrometer 52-244-001-1
The back side of the anvil stem of Fowler Ball-Anvil Tube Micrometers is cut away, making it slim enough to insert into small parts such as sleeves, collars, tubing and other cylindrical workpieces to measure wall thickness.
Measure dimensions from inside of holes to outside edges. The spherical anvil or spindle contacts the inside curved surface at a single point, permitting accurate gaging of wall thickness to .0001″ or .001mm.
• Hammertone blue baked enamel frame
• Microfine graduations on satin chrome
• Anvil and spindle hardened and ground; spindle thread hardened, ground and lapped
• Positive lever-locking clamp assures accurate settings
• A wrench is furnished with each tool for quick and easy zero adjustment on sleeve
• Ratchet stop thimble for exact readings
• Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
• Includes case
*Image shown for representational purposes only