05 Dial Indicator 52 520 137
• Revolution counter hand. Supplied with lug backs positioned through 90° increments.
• Spindle rack & contact points of hardened stainless steel for long wear; cases forged brass, satin-chromed; gear wheels hard brass.
• Pinions of silver steel, hardened tempered and burnished on pivots; lapped on teeth.
• Microfine graduations in black for continuous readings and red for balanced readings.
• Available in metric graduations.
• Movement mounted independently from case on rigid supporting plate, ensuring perfect and permanent alignment.
• Extra long springs for uniform pressure through entire travel of spindle.
• Bezel knurled; easily adjusted thru 360°.
• Meets AGD specifications. Group II & III gages—measuring pressure approximately 2 oz. except .0001″ (.002mm) which is 5 oz.
• Includes adjustable tolerance limit markers.
• Price includes fitted carton box.
*Image shown for representational purposes only
• AGD Group: 2
• Range: .05”³
• Graduation: .0001”³
• Balanced Reading: 0—5—0