High precision Pin Gage (Plug Gage) sets at very economical prices. Offered in two grades of tolerance: Plus (+.0002″) & Minus (-.0002″).
Fowler Pin Gage Sets come in a range of sizes. These accurate and well made precision tools are ideal for checking hole size, location, gage slots, distance between holes, go & no-go gaging, setting other gages and micrometers. Optional handle #53-885-100 available.
• Each set furnished with case and every size gage hole clearly marked for size.
• Fully hardened to 60-62 RC, centerless lapped to 10 millionths AA micro-finish or better; sizes etched on ranges over .061″.
• Each gage checked against master gages traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
• Gages are cylindrical, 2″ in length and have no sharp corners.
• Accurate to .0002″.
• Gage increments are in .001″ steps.
*Image shown for representational purposes only
Number of Pin Gages per set: 190
Range: .061”³ – .250”³
Accuracy: +.0000”³ – .0002”³