With generous diameter and jaw depth capacities, the new
5006BZ-14/350 Electronic Groove Calipers are ideal for measuring
internal and external grooves on large workpieces.
These calipers are made from hardened stainless steel and are
With RS232 output, they work well with Starrett DataSure®
Wireless Data Collection Systems, which eliminates output cables
that often get in the way when measuring larger workpieces.
Features & Specifications
- Standard Measuring Tip Diameter: .118″, 3mm
- Mode button to select mm or inch. When an RS232 cable is
installed, the mm/inch function is disabled and the button
functions as a send button
- Two Preset Modes, REF I and REF II. This allows you to set
one mode to represent the value of a setting master and a second
to represent a zero setting.
- Hold Feature will freeze the display when it is in either REF
I or REF II mode
- On/Off Button
- RS232 port allows data transmission thru a DataSure®
Wireless Data Collection System using a 1500-3A-1N End Node. Will
also transmit through a connected cable.
- Uses one CR2032 lithium battery. Over 1 year life with normal
- Includes wooden case
- Resolution: 0.0005″/0.01mm
Tags: electronic caliper