Bowers 0.250″ – 0.750″/6 – 20Mm Xth3 Holematic Pistol Grip Only 54-567-375-0
Fowler-Bowers XT3 Holematic Pistol Grip range of bore gages offer extended travel with fixed anvils. The pistol grip handle incorporates a constant measuring pressure to eliminate operator “feel.”
• To reduce hand fatigue, the travel of the trigger is adjustable for minimum over-travel.
• Larger easy-to-read swivel display
• Self centering heads
• Proximity output and USB connectivity.
• Four preset memories
• Fixed anvils
• Resolution: .00005″ /.001mm
• Range .080″—12″ (2—300mm)
• Tungsten carbide measuring faces on all 3-point heads from .5″ (12.5mm) and up.
• Heads with special anvils available for threads, splines, slots, etc.
• Sizes over .500″ (12.5mm) feature blind bore capability
• Setting rings included in all sets
• Includes UKAS certificates for all pistol grip, heads and rings.
• Special anvils available
Electronic Holematic Pistol Grip XTH3 ONLY
Contact the Fowler Technical Department for special anvil applications