Fowler-Bowers XTH Holematic Pistol Grip range of bore gages offer extended travel with fixed anvils. The pistol grip handle incorporates a constant measuring pressure to eliminate operator “feel.”
Fastest Measuring System, Ergonomic Design, Amazing Repeatability!
• Large easy-to-read swivel display
• Self centering heads
• RS-232C output and USB connectivity.
• Three preset memories
• Fixed anvils
• Resolution: .00005″ /.001mm
• Range .080″—12″ (2—300mm)
• Tungsten carbide measuring faces on all 3-point heads from .5″ (12.5mm) and up.
• Heads with special anvils available for threads, splines, slots, etc.
• Sizes over .500″ (12.5mm) feature blind bore capability
• Setting rings included in all sets
• Includes UKAS certificates for all pistol grip, heads and rings.
• Special anvils available
Electronic Holematic Pistol Grip XTH – Individual sizes (includes pistol grip, head and ring)
Contact the Fowler Technical Department for special anvil applications
3 Point Heads
Range: 0.375 – 0.500”³/10 – 12.5mm