130B-24 (In Photo) Features:
- Mahr Federal’s 130B-24 Gage Block Comparator is truly
the preferred choice of all major calibration laboratories. It is
specifically designed for the measurement of gage blocks by
comparison, with no compromises made. The Model 130B-24 provides
the ultimate in resolution and reproducibility for measurement of
industry’s most important dimensional standards.
- Unique “Floating Measuring Frame” assures true point-to-point
- Single sensor design for the lowest possible electronic
- Precise counterbalancing for control of measurement forces.
- Resolution of 0.1 microinch/0.001 micrometer
- Repeatability of 0.2 microinches/0.005 micrometers (6s < 1
- Measurement capacity from 0.010″ through 4″ (0.25 mm through
- Integrated measurement software and user interface.
- Built-in positioner for reproducible measurement
- Same highly linear, stable electronics as 130B-24.
- Designed for measuring blocks above 4.000″ (100 mm) but
capable of checking shorter blocks as well.
- Linear ball slide for smoothly moving long gage blocks
without danger of tipping them over.
- Large platen area for staging blocks before measurement –
critical to achieving thermal equilibrium with the gage.
- Fully counterbalanced “floating measurement frame” to isolate
measurements from vibration.
- Open frame design allows comparison measurement of large
disks, up to 24″ in diameter.
- Can be operated from the same computer as 130B-24.
- Scale on left-hand post allows rough positioning, and
micrometer-style spindle allows smooth, easy mechanical
- Automotive industry and automotive suppliers,
for example measuring of motors and housings
- Plastics industry,
for example measuring of flanks of plastic gears
- Medical technology,
for example measuring of implants