Pocket-sized economically priced, completely portable instrument
which performs traceable surface roughness measurements on a wide
variety of surfaces; can be used confidently in production, on
the shop floor and in the laboratory.
- Solidly built, with a durable cast aluminum housing, to
provide years of accurate, reliable surface finish gaging.
- Can be used to measure any one of four, switch-selectable,
parameters: Ra , Rmax/Ry , Rz.
- Selectable traverse length 1, 3 or 5 cut-offs of 0.8 mm/.030
- Operates in any position – horizontal, vertical, and
- Easy-to-read LCD readout presents the measured roughness
value, in microinches or micrometers, within half a second after
the surface is traversed.
- Out-of-range (high or low) and “battery low“
signals are also displayed.
- Four switchable probe positions – axial (folded) or at
90°, 180° or 270°
- Even difficult-to-reach surfaces such as inside and outside
diameters are accessible.
- Integrated data output for SPC-processing units that is
compatible with the most common data processing systems.