BESTEST / TESATAST Dial Test
All BESTEST and TESATAST indicators meet or exceed federal or DIN
specifications. All BESTEST and TESATAST indicators are furnished
with a certificate of accuracy and traceability. BESTEST and
TESATAST indicators provide all of the following features:
• Constant Clockwise Rotation Ã± Indicator pointer
always rotates clockwise (whether measuring over or under) to
eliminate plus or minus confusion.
• Automatic Reversal Ã± Measuring is bi-directional with
double lever system. No switch to interfere with movement. Measures
inside, outside, over and under.
• Swiveling Point Ã± Contact point can be set over
210° arc to measure hard-to-reach areas.
• Universal Mounting Ã± Dovetails top, front and back
for required mounting orientation and rigid set up.
• Carbide Tip Ã± Furnished as standard on all
• Monobloc (precision watch) Body Design Ã± All pinions
are mounted in jeweled bearings in an isolated assembly completely
separate from outer body to maintain highest accuracies.
• Anti-Magnetic and Corrosion Resistant Ã± Safe for use
around magnetic chucks. Chrome plated to resist corrosion.