UD 120/LD 120 MarWin
Two in One
The new 2D measuring unit UD 120 / LD 120 closes the gap between
the roughness and contour measuring units in the spectrum of Mahr
The probe system (z-axis) offers a measuring range of 10 mm with
a resolution of 2 nm.
With MarSurf UD 120 / LD 120 you are on the top with a top
equipment of the MarSurf program.
Two in one
- Roughness and contour in a single stroke You need only half
the time and your work is faster, more reliable and more
efficient.With just one measurement, you have all the results for
roughness and contour characteristics at a glance. So you have
more time for other things!
- State-of-the-art measuring technology for small tolerances.
The integrated special optical measuring system provides pinpoint
accuracy over a broad measuring range and at maximum resolution.
You can process jobs with low tolerances and thus tackle new
- Innovative tracing arm concept for maximum stability The
tracing arms, which have been designed using bridge-building
techniques, ensure maximum rigidity, low-oscillation measurements
and unwavering precision. So you can build your own bridges – to
new dimensions of flexibility!
- Tracing arms with magnetic connection The magnetic mount
ensures excellent system protection and a long service life.
- Selectable measuring forces from 0,5 mN to 50 mN (MarSurf UD
120 1,0-30mN) ( software choosen electrical controlled ) provide
optimum conditions, depending on probe arms.
Tags: roughness form contour