ZEROTRONIC inclination sensor
ZEROTRONIC DIGITAL SENSOR FAMILY
The sensors of the ZEROTRONIC family have a digital inclination sensor and a digital data transmission. Working digitally, they provide the option to compensate for temperature changes and allow data communication over long distances without any loss of data.
The combination of all these features ensures that theses sensors fulfill highest requirements regarding precision, resolution and temperatur stability.
ZEROTRONIC digital sensor family
ZEROTRONIC sensors have established themselves in the market as the benchmark when it comes to high-precision inclination measurement in demanding applications.
The ZERTRONIC family of sensors features the following characteristics:
- High resolution and high precision
- Excellent temperature stability
- Measuring ranges of ±0.5 to ±60 degrees
- Synchronized registration of measuring values for several sensors
- High immunity to shock
- High immunity to electromagnetic fields