Fowler 0-1" Digit Counter Disc Micrometer 52-250-301-1
Fowler's Digit-Disc Micrometers feature extra large diameter discs which easily enter hard to reach places such as narrow grooves, slots and recesses.
• Hammertone blue baked enamel finished frame is tapered for hard to get at places.
• Anvil and spindle are hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on measuring faces.
• Positive locking nut on the spindle
• Quick and easy zero adjustment on sleeve
• Ratchet thimble
• The disc type anvil and spindle simplifies measuring the thickness of difficult, closely spaced sections, ribs, keys, fins, cutting edges on forming tools, chordal thickness of gear teeth, etc.
• Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
• Sizes over 1" include standards
• Includes wrench and case
Disc Diameter: 0.708″
Disc Edge Thickness: 0.035″
Center Opening: 0.280″