Fowler 0-1" Digital Micrometer Head 52-222-222-1
Fowler Micrometer heads offer unsurpassed accuracy for a wide variety of applications—used for the most demanding requirements in optical instruments, machine tools, staging fixtures, XYZ mounts, special gages & tooling, microstages, and more.
• Sharp microfine graduations on a satin chrome finish.
• Spindle dia.: .256"
• Spindle is hardened and precision ground of special steel; spindle face microlap finished. Measuring faces are carbide tipped.
• Thimble and sleeve are satin chrome finished. Zero adjustment on the sleeve.
• Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
• Includes case
• Range: 0-1″
• Graduation: .0001″
• Overall Length: 5.25″
• Mounting Shoulder Dia.: .625″
• Mounting Shoulder Length: .670″