Fowler 0-1" Spherical Tube Micrometer 52-510-602-1
Fowler Rod-Anvil Tube Micrometers are positioned at a 90° angle in respect to the axis of the spindle, making it practical and convenient for measuring wall thickness of tubings and other workpieces with cylindrical walls.
• Hammertone blue baked enamel frame.
• Anvil is hardened and precision ground.
• Carbide tipped spindle
• Spindle thread is hardened, ground and lapped.
• Positive lever-locking clamp.
• Ratchet thimble
• Microfine graduations on satin chrome finish permit easy reading.
• Measurements can be taken at locations far from the end due to the protruded rod-anvil design.
• Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
• Includes wrench for quick and easy zero adjustment on sleeve and case
*Image shown for representational purposes only