Fowler 100X Measuring Microscope 53-646-096
• Microscope 100X with 90° crosshair reticle, 10X objective and 10X eyepiece
• Focus of the eyepiece is highly corrected for chromatic aberration.
• All microscopes are mounted on a self-contained stand.
• All microscopes include a pen light powered by AA dry cell batteries and a bracket.
• Reticle supplied as standard equipment has fine 90 degree crosshairs.
• Reticle can be rotated within the axis of the instrument and focused for individual eyesight.
• Microscope tubes supplied with a screw type adjustment for 2-1/2" vertical movement.
• All units include a built-in height/depth scale with .1mm graduations.
*Image shown for representational purposes only
100X with 90° crosshair reticle, 10X objective and 10X eyepiece
Working Distance: .224"/5.7mm
Field of View: .057"/1.45mm ø