Fowler 150X Measuring Microscope 53-646-098
• Microscope 150X with 90° crosshair reticle, 15X objective and 10X eyepiece
• Focus of the eyepiece is highly corrected for chromatic aberration.
• All microscopes are mounted on a self-contained stand.
• All microscopes include a pen light powered by AA dry cell batteries and a bracket.
• Reticle supplied as standard equipment has fine 90 degree crosshairs.
• Reticle can be rotated within the axis of the instrument and focused for individual eyesight.
• Microscope tubes supplied with a screw type adjustment for 2-1/2" vertical movement.
• All units include a built-in height/depth scale with .1mm graduations.
*Image shown for representational purposes only
150X with 90° crosshair reticle, 15X objective and 10X eyepiece
Working Distance: .362″/9.2mm
Field of View: .038″/.96mm ø