Fowler 2-12" Inside Micrometer 52-243-212-1
Fowler extension rod type Inside Micrometers have a wide measuring range—any one single micrometer can replace many bar type inside micrometers.
• Each set consists of an inside micrometer head and a series of fully hardened and lapped extension rods of different lengths all with carbide measuring faces
• Anvil and spindle are hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on ends.
• Spindle thread hardened, ground & lapped.
• Microfine graduations on satin chrome.
• Positive locking nut on spindle.
• It is recommended that the inside micrometer with a rod be calibrated by a micrometer or ring gage.
• Coiled spring pressure contact type rods are each marked with appropriate length.
• Quick, easy zero adjustment on the sleeve.
• Accuracy = .00005" x (3 + L"/2)
• Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
• Reference standard included with set.
• Includes a wrench and a case
Accuracy: 0.00005″ x (3 + L″/2)