Fowler 36 Piece Carbide Rectangular Gage Block Set 53-685-036
Carbide Rectangular Gage Block Sets are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
• Grade AS1
• Fowler Tungsten Carbide Rectangular and Square Gage Block Sets are selected for stability, durability and fine grain structure with a hardness of 70 RC. With this metal, a surface finish of less than .2 millionths (.005 microns) is ensured and gives maximum wringability which is appreciated by users of steel and chromium carbide gages.
• The surface finish process removes all peaks, leaving a 100% surface resistant to wear, ensuring long life within the original accuracy tolerance and retained wringability.
• Edges of gaging faces are reinforced for a smooth radius.
• Certificates of accuracy are furnished as standard with sets to the following grade: ASME B89.1.9-2002
• Tungsten carbide resists high corrosion, making it ideal for continuous handling. It is also slow to react to "hot hands" with a low coefficient of expansion.
• Inch surface finish .2 millionths; metric surface finish is .005 microns.
• Includes fitted case.
Blocks included in each set:
1 Block .1005″
9 Blocks .1001″ thru .1009″ step of .0001″
9 Blocks .101″ thru .109″ step of .001″
9 Blocks .110″ thru .190″ step of .01″
4 Blocks .100″, .200″, .300″ and .500″
3 Blocks 1.000″, 2.000″, 4.000″
1 Block .10005″