Fowler 36 Piece Ceramic Gage Block Set 53-684-038
Zirconia Ceramic Gage Blocks, introduced by Fowler, are available in 36 and 81 piece sets and in three grades. Rectangular in shape, they are constructed of high grade zirconia ceramic, lapped for high accuracy… and very competitively priced with steel gage blocks.
• Ceramic Gage Blocks resist corrosion and defacement and require no protective coating.
• Grade AS1
• Blocks feature a coefficient of expansion only 2 x 10-6/C° different than steel blocks. They are carefully inspected for accurate size, tolerance, length and flatness.
• Sizes are clearly etched on each block.
• Calibrated to Fowler specifications which meet or exceed ASME B89.1.9-2002.
• Each set includes Certificate of Inspection traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology and a deluxe case.
*Image shown for representational purposes only
Block sizes included in each set:
36 pieces in wood case, consists of:
9 Blocks .1001″ thru .1009″ step of .0001″
9 Blocks .101″ thru .109″ step of .001″
9 Blocks .110″ thru .190″ step .01″
5 Blocks .100″ thru .500″ step of .1″
3 Blocks 1″, 2″, 4″
1 Block .050″