Fowler 36 Piece Square Ceramic Gage Block Set 53-684-363
Fowler's Square Ceramic Gage Block Sets are manufactured to the same high precision as our rectangular sets. Zirconia Ceramic Gage Blocks are available in 36 piece sets and in two grades. Square in shape, they are constructed of high grade zirconia ceramic, lapped for high accuracy… and very competitively priced with steel gage blocks.
• Ceramic Gage Blocks resist corrosion and defacement and require no protective coating.
• Grade AS1
• Blocks feature a coefficient of expansion only 2 x 10-6/C° different than steel blocks. They are carefully inspected for accurate size, tolerance, length and flatness.
• Sizes are clearly etched on each block.
• Each set includes Certificate of Inspection traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology and a deluxe case.
• Calibrated to Fowler specifications which meet or exceed ASME B89.1.9-2002.
Block sizes included in each set:
36 pieces in wood case, consists of:
9 Blocks .1001″ thru .1009″ step of .0001″
9 Blocks .101″ thru .109″ step of .001″
9 Blocks .110″ thru .190″ step .01″
5 Blocks .100″ thru .500″ step of .1″
3 Blocks 1″, 2″, 4″
1 Block .050″