Fowler 4-5" Swiss Style Micrometer 52-229-205-0
Fowler's Swiss Style micrometers are made exclusively for Fowler. A great value—they offer the same fine features and quality that you expect from comparable tools at a fraction of the cost.
• Unique friction design allows one hand operation
• .0001"/.01mm graduations.
• ± .00024" accuracy
• Swiss style design, balance and quality.
• Friction/Ratchet thimble assures you of consistent readings at all times. Barrel, thimble and frame are satin chrome finished; microfine graduations allow easy reading
• Measuring faces are carbide tipped
• A wrench is included, permitting quick and easy zero adjustment on sleeve
• Flatness: .00003". Parallelism: .00005" for the 0—1"/0—25mm measuring range
• Fully insulated frame isolates heat from the operator's hand
• One piece design, extremely well balanced, lightweight (0—1"/25mm size weighs only 7-3⁄4 oz.)
• Positive lever-locking clamp ensures reliable measurement at all times
• Spindle diameter .256"/6.5mm. Anvil and spindle hardened and precision ground
• Meets or exceeds Fed. specs for accuracy
• Standard included
• Includes a case
Accuracy: ± 0.00024″