Fowler 50-75Mm Digit Counter Outside Micrometer 52-224-011-0
Featuring clear, easy to read numbers on a digital counter, Fowler's digit counter micrometers are an economical, fast and easy-to-use addition to the machinist's toolchest, the shop floor or in the QC area.
• Hammertone grey baked enamel frame with heat insulated frames
• Microfine graduations on satin chrome
• Ratchet thimble
• Anvil and spindle hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on carbide tipped measuring faces
• Spindle thread is hardened, ground and lapped
• Diameter of measuring faces is 2.56"
• Digital counter reads to 0.1mm with .01mm on vernier
• Quick, easy zero adjustment on sleeve
• Positive locking nut on spindle
• Graduation: .01mm
• Accuracy: ± .005mm
• Parallelism: .00005" for 0-1"
• Flatness: .00003"
• Standard included
• Includes wrench and case
Accuracy: ± 0.005mm