Fowler 6” One-Rev Dial Caliper 52-008-004-0
Dial faces on Fowler's One-Rev Dial Calipers combine widely spaced microfine graduations, the protection of a covered rack and the accuracy of a hardened stainless steel rack.
• Dial hand completes one revolution per each .100".
• Self-contained movement eliminates gear misalignment.
• Exclusive dual pinion drive mechanism reduces wear on rack and pinion.
• Beam graduated in .10" increments.
• Thumbroll for rapid setting.
• Hardened stainless steel throughout with measuring faces precision ground and microlapped for exceptional accuracy
• Knurled lock assures precise settings.
• Adjustable dial reads directly to .001".
• Scale surface is satin chrome finished to prevent glare
• Four-way jaw for outside, inside, depth and step measurements
• Includes case
Jaw Depth: 1.6″