Fowler 7-8" Outside Inch Micrometer 52-240-008-1
The Fowler No. 52-240 series offers a wide variety of sizes to cover a range of measuring needs.
Fowler micrometers are of the finest quality available, at prices that defy competition. Special care in design and workmanship create a long lasting precision tool.
• Hammertone blue baked enamel finish.
• Microfine graduations on satin chrome finish and carbide tipped measuring faces.
• Diameter of measuring faces: .256"
• Ratchet thimble
• Quick, easy zero adjustment on sleeve
• Positive lever locking clamp
• Spindle thread hardened, ground and lapped for ultimate accuracy
• Anvil & spindle hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on tips
• Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
• Includes a wrench and case
• Range: 7-8″ with standard
• Graduation: .0001″
• Accuracy: ±.0003″
• Flatness: .00003″
• Thimble: Ratchet