Vermont Class ZZ Pin Gages
Keep old sets in compliance!
These economical gages give you added wear life, unlike closer tolerance gages. These replacement pins are perfect for updating your old sets and bringing them back into compliance. Each pin is marked with its size and direction of tolerance, individually packaged with a rust preventative and sealed in a "VCI" bag. Each pin is NIST traceable and includes a certificate of accuracy printed on the back of the package.
* Steel or Black Guard
* Class ZZ (.0002 inch or .005 mm tolerance)
* Go (Plus) or NoGo (Minus)
* NIST traceable
* .0005 inch or .02 mm sizes
* .001 inch or .02 mm set increments
* Tool steel; 60/62 Rc
* 2 inches long
* 10 microinch finish or better
* within .0001 inch round
* marked with size and direction of tolerance on gages over .060 inch
* Certificate of Accuracy included