Vermont Class ZZ Sets & Libraries
Economical General Purpose Pin Gages
Make quick and accurate measurements with Vermont Gage pin gages. Measure hole sizes. Calculate distances between holes. Gage slot widths. Check locations. Use for Go/No-Go gaging. Size in micrometers and snap gages. These economical gages are a must for anyone making frequent and varied measurement.
* Class ZZ (.0002" or .005mm tolerance)
* Go (Plus) or NoGo (Minus)
* NIST traceable
* .0005" or .02mm sizes
* .001" or .02mm set increments
* Tool steel; 60/62 Rc
* 2" long
* 10 microinch finish or better
* within.0001" round
* marked with size & direction of tolerance on gages over .060"
* Certificate of Accuracy included