Fowler Compound Sine Plate 57-375-001-0
Fowler compound sine plates are designed to accommodate a wide variety of inspection, grinding and machining jobs. The bi-directional plates allow angles to be set front to back or side to side for simple angles or a combination of the two for true compound angles. The top plates have adjustable height and self-storing rails along with two locking straps that always remain below the surface.
• Built-in .200" minute step in front gage block roll.
• Constructed of steel, hardened to RC58-62.
• Precision ground square and parallel within .0002"-.0003" depending on the size.
• Can be used with the #57-470-series Angle Plates.
• Roll accuracy within .0002".
• Models 6" x 6" or smaller have 1⁄4-20 tapped holes in top plate. Larger models have 3⁄8-16 tapped holes.
Sine plate dimensions: 6″ x 6″ x 3-1/8″
Center distance of rolls: 5″