Fowler Deluxe 10/30X Stereo Microscope 53-640-320
Fowler's Stereo Microscope is a high quality Optical Instrument in a compact, simply constructed body. Used exclusively for surface inspection.
The Stereo Microscope is also used in diverse fields ranging from electronic, food, precision, chemical, metallographic, metallurgical, ceramic, textile and to the fields of medicine and biology, geology, mineralogy, paleontology, archeology and more.
Standard equipment includes 1X and 3X objectives, 10X eyepiece and 12 volt incident (top) illuminator with an off/on switch.
• Wide field eyepieces are mounted in 45° inclined eyetube with interpupillary distance adjustable from 2 to 3" (50 to 75mm).
• Objectives are mounted in 180° revolving turret with positive click stop — parfocal and parcentered.
• Optional eyepieces available to increase magnification to 60X.
• 2.5"(60mm) reversible white/black stage plate provided.
• Pair of rubber eye cups included.
Eyepiece Objective Magnification Working Distance Field of View
10X 1X 10X 2.0" (50mm) .80" (20mm)
10X 3X 30X 2.40" (61mm) .30" (7.5mm)
15X 1X 15X 2.0" (50mm) .60" (15mm)
15X 3X 45X 2.40" (61mm) .20" (5mm)
20X 1X 20X 2.0" (50mm) .40" (10mm)
20X 3X 60X 2.40" (61mm) .13" (3.3mm)