Fowler Deluxe 20/40X Stereo Microscope 53-640-902-0
Fowler's Deluxe Stereo Microscope is an excellent, high quality optical system in a small body with both top and bottom illumination.
Used on a daily basis as an inspection tool, the Deluxe Stereo Microscope is applicable in diverse fields ranging from electronic, food, inspection, chemical, metallographic, metallurgical, ceramic, textile and to the fields of medicine and biology, geology, mineralogy, paleontology, archeology and more.
Standard equipment includes 2X and 4X objectives, 10X eyepiece and two 12 volt illuminators (one surface or top illuminator and one transmitted or bottom illuminator with on/off switch).
• Wide field eyepieces are mounted in 45° inclined eye tube with interpupillary distance adjustable from 2 to 3" (50 to 75mm).
• Sharp image definition.
• Two sets of paired objectives. 2X and 4X mounted in 180° revolving turret with positive click stop — parfocal and parcentered.
• Optional eyepieces available to increase magnification to 80X.
• Two 3.5"(95mm) stage plates provided. (Reversible white/black and clear.)
• Rack and pinion focusing
• Dust cover included
• Pair of rubber eye cups included
Eyepiece Objective Magnification Working Distance Field of View
10X 2X 20X 3.15" (80mm) .40" (10mm)
10X 4X 40X 2.24" (57mm) .20" (5mm)
15X 2X 30X 3.15" (80mm) .30" (7.5mm)
15X 4X 60X 2.24" (57mm) .15" (3.75mm)
20X 2X 40X 3.15" (80mm) .20" (5mm)
20X 4X 80X 2.24" (57mm) 10" (2.5mm)