Wyler LEVELS CLINO 2000
The CLINO 2000 is a precision hand held inclination measuring instrument fulfilling the highest standards.
The CLINO 2000 is designed as a stand alone unit but it can also be used together with a second instrument for measurements where a reference is required. Furthermore it can be connected to a PC / Laptop via a built-in RS 232 interface.
The measured primary values are compared to a stored reference curve in the CLINO 2000. This allows a very accurate calculation of the inclination.
This top level inclinometer with large measuring range brings a great many advantages to the metrologist.
The most important of them are:
- A highest possible precision over the large measuring range
of ± 45° / ± 60° / ± 30° /
± 10°, with integrated temperature compensation
- Effortless zero adjustment by using the integrated software
and a reversal measurement
- Easy to calibrate due to implemented software guidance and
the calibration aids as part of the delivery (for the CLINO 2000
/ ± 45° only)
- Large digital display with the advantage to set all the
measuring units commonly used
- Built-in possibility to connect an additional instrument for differential measurement or
- ZEROTRONIC sensors by using the serial port
- Rugged steel housing, rustprotected, with prismatic
- Built-in cross vial for easy alignment of the secondary
vertical setting direction in order to eliminate the „twist
- State of the Art digital technology
- The instrument is fully compatible with the whole range of digital sensors of WYLER AG
Powered by common 1.5 V batteries, rechargeable batteries or with
Fulfils the strict CE requirements (immunity against electromagnetic smog)
As an option magnetic inserts are available