Mahr M 300
"A step ahead!"- with MarSurf M 300
Cable-free connection between evaluation unit and drive
The MarSurf M 300 was developed based on the well-proven class of M-units from Mahr.
The Bluetooth interface between evaluation unit and drive unit is unique.
This means for you: working even more flexibly without cable connection
A large, illuminated color display to read the parameters and the profiles so that you can:
-read the correct results in a poorly lit atmosphere!
The MarSurf M 300 not only meets the requirements for determination and documentation of selected parameters, but also makes most of the parameters and characteristic curves stipulated in DIN/
ISO/JIS available for the evaluation of the profile assessed.
Moreover, the MarSurf M 300 offers an integrated memory for up to 40,000 results or 30 profiles, as well as the functions of tolerance monitoring, vertical scale selection and the setting of unsymmetric intersection lines for peak count calculation.
- Measuring range of up to 350 μm (.014 in)
- Units μm/μinch selectable
- Standards: ISO/ASME/JIS and MOTIF selectable
- Travsersing length as per DIN EN ISO 4288/ ASME B46.1:
- 1.75 mm, 5.6 mm, 17.5 mm (0.07 in, 0.22 in, 0.7 in)
as per EN ISO 12085: 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm, 8 mm, 12 mm, 16 mm
- Number of sampling lengths selectable from 1 to 5
- Automatic selection of filter and traversing length
conforming to standards
- Phase-correct profile filter as per DIN EN ISO 11562
- Cutoff 0,25 mm 0,80 mm 2,50 mm
(0.010 in 0.032 in 0.100 in)
- Short cutoff selectable
- Parameters as per:
DIN/ISO: Ra, Rq, Rz, Rmax, Rp, Rpk, Rk, Rvk, Rv,
Mr1, Mr2, A1, A2, Vo, Rt, R3z, RPc, Rmr, RSm, Rsk
JIS: Ra, Rz, RzJIS, Sm, S, tp
ASME: Rp, Rpm
MOTIF: R, Ar, Rx, W, CR, CL, CF
- Tolerance monitoring in display and measuring record
- Automatic or adjustable scaling
- Printing of R-profile (ISO/ASME/JIS), P-profile (MOTIF),
material ratio curve,
- Output of date and/or time of the measurements
- Integrated memory for the results of up to 40,000
measurements and 30 profiles
- Dynamic calibration function
- Locking and/or password protection for instrument
- On Shafts, large machines
- Automotive engineering
- On big workpieces
- On milling and turning parts
- On grinding and honing parts
- In the production area to check the roughness of your workpiece!