Mahr M 400
MarSurf M 400 - The Best of the "Mobiles"! Easy. Fast. Innovative. With skidless tracing and automatic zero setting.
MarSurf M 400 represents the consistant further development of the surface measuring family from Mahr.
For use as a small measuring station as well as for use as a mobile unit, the MarSurf M 400 fulfills the needs on the shopfloor and in production and the measuring room.
Especially skidless tracing with the skidless probe BFW 250 and the drive unit SD 26 enable the measurement and evaluation of not only the roughness depth but also waviness and profile criteria. The magnetic probe arm holder allows different probe arms to be changed quickly and easily within seconds without the use of tools.
The motorized height adjustment enables automatic zero positioning and probe lifting.
The Bluetooth function, already known from MarSurf M 300, enables cable-free operation with this unit as well.
Up to 250 measurements can be conducted with main-free operation due to the built-in battery.
- Profile determination: Primary, waviness and roughness
- Probes: Inductive skidless tracing system with exchangeable
probe inserts, 2 μm probe arms, measuring force approx. 0.7 mN
- Standards DIN/ISO/JIS/ASME/MOTIF
- Traversing lengths Lt as per DIN EN ISO / JIS:
1.75 mm, 5.6 mm, 17.5 mm automatic, free entry
(0.07 inc, 0.22 in, 0.7 in)
as per MOTIF: 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm, 8 mm, 12 mm, 16 mm
- Evaluation lengths lm (as per ISO/JIS) 1.25 mm, 4.0 mm, 12.5
- Number n of sampling lengths (as per ISO/JIS):
- Automatic selection of filter and tracing length according to
- Gaussian filter (as per DIN/JIS), Ls filter Standards
- Cutoff lc (as per ISO/JIS): 0.25 mm, 0.8 mm, 2.5 mm,
(0.010 in, 0.032 in, 0.100 in)
- Short cutoff (as per ISO/JIS) selectable
- Measuring speed 0.2 mm/s; 1 mm/s
- Profile resolution measuring range: ±250 μm = 8 nm,
±25 μm = 0.8 nm
- 15 languages, 3 of them Asian
- Parameters as per:
DIN/ISO: Ra, Rq, Rz, Rmax, Rp, Rv, Rpk, Rk, Rvk,
Mr1, Mr2, A1, A2, Vo, Rt, R3z, RPc, Rmr (3x), HSC, RSm, Rsk, Rdc, Rdq, Rkn,
Pa, Pt, Pmr (3x), Pdc,
Wa, Wq, Wt, WSm, Wsk,
JIS: Ra, Rz, RzJIS94, Sm, S,
ASME: RpA, Rpm
MOTIF: R, Ar, Rx, W, Wx, Wte, CR, CL, CF,
NR, NCRX, NW, CPM
- Printing of R-profile (ISOASME//JIS), P-profile (MOTIF),
material ratio curve, result record
- Date and/or time of measurement
- Integrated memory for results of up to approx. 40,000
measurements and 30 profiles
- Dynamic calibration function
- Lock/code number protection for unit settings
- On shafts, housing components, large machines
- In automotive engineering
- On large workpieces
- On milled and turned parts
- On ground and honed workpieces
- At the production site on the machine for fast testing of
roughness depth, waviness and profile parameter of the workpiece
in or on the machine
- Can be expanded to a small measuring station in the workshop with the measuring stand