Fowler Magnetic V-Block 2-3/8" Wide X 4" Long X 3-7/8" High 52-585-075-0
Fowler Magnetic V-Blocks feature contact faces that are precision ground. The V-holder will hold itself to work on any flat ferrous surface. Holds varied shaped workpieces so that light machining operations such as grinding, boring and tapping can be carried out with considerable savings in set-up time.
• Permanent, powerful magnet
• Faces and V accurately ground
• The 52-585-070 features working surfaces that are hardened to 35-45 HRC.
• The holder exerts a magnetic force on the upper, lower and V-channel surfaces. Magnetic force is simply switched off by means of a lever.
• Overall Dimensions 2-3/8" wide x 4" long x 3-7/8" high
• On-off switch for positioning and removal
• Includes fitted carton box