Diatest Plunger Probe
Features of the indicating 2-point gauges are easy handling, adaptability to most bore gauging applications and large measuring ranges. Calibration (zero setting) can be easily made in a micrometer by using the DIATEST setting guide or in a setting ring. Gauge automatically self-centers via a centering bridge. Apart from checking the diameter large bore gauges can detect shape deviations of the bore such as conical form, barrel shape, outof-roundness etc. Also, plunger probes can be used for gauging.
Diatest Plunger Probe Features
- Modular design, universal bore gauge system for larger bores
(M5678 and M68-FB)
- Large measuring range (± 1.5 mm)
- Application range: Ø 19.5 mm to 325 mm (Ø 38.5
mm to 342 mm for blind bore FB)
- Calibration in setting master or micrometer
- Adaptability to most bore gauging applications
- Blind bore type (FB) in standard programme
- Tungsten carbide contact points
- Holders and depth extensions are manufactured from temperature stabilised material, ensuring minimal gauging errors.