Mahr Pocket Surf 1
"Absolute Mobility" - with Pocket Surf
With increasing manufacturing and machine quality, the quality ofproducts' surface finishes is becoming ever more important.
This makes it all the more crucial to offer metrology solutions with instrument designs that provide quick and simple measurement, yet comply withmeasuring standards. In some cases measurements are transferred from the inspection room to production to save time and money. Components may be too large or heavy to be transported, leaving no alternative but to perform measurements directly on the component or machine.
- Error-free operation thanks to an integrated roughness standard.
- Automatic cutoff selection (patented) so that even non-specialists are ensured correct measuring results.
- 24 parameters offer the same range of functions as a laboratory instrument.
- Measuring range: 350 µm/180 µm/90 µm (changes automatically)
- Pick-up: Inductive skidded pick-up, 2 μm (80 μin) stylus tip, measuring force approx. 0.7 mN
- Unit of measurement: Metric, inch
- standards: DIN/ISO/JIS/ASME
- Traversing length Lt* 1.75 mm, 5.6 mm, 17.5 mm; automatic (0.069 in, 0.22 in, 0.69 in)
- Traversing length (acc. to MOTIF): 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm, 8 mm, 12
mm, 16 mm (0.040 in,
0.080 in, 0.160 in, 0.320 in, 0.480 in, 0.640 in)
- Cutoff lc*: 0.25 mm, 0.8 mm, 2.5 mm; automatic (0.010 in, 0.030 in, 0.100 in)
- Short cutoff*: Selectable
- Number of cutoffs selectable 1 to 5
- Filter* Phase-correct profile filter (Gaussian filter) acc. to DIN EN ISO 11562, special filter acc. to DIN EN ISO 13565-1, ls filter acc. to DIN EN ISO 3274 (can be disabled)
- Parameters 24 (with tolerance limits): Ra, Rq, Rz equiv. to Ry (JIS), Rz (JIS), Rmax, Rp, Rp (ASME), Rpm (ASME), Rpk, Rk, Rvk, Mr1, Mr2, A1, A2, Vo, Rt, R3z, RPc, Rmr equiv. to tp (JIS, ASME), RSm, R, Ar, Rx
- Languages: 14 including 3 Asian languages
- Memory capacity: Max. 15 profiles, max. 20,000 results
- Calibration function: Dynamic
- Other functions: Blocking of settings (code-protected),
- On-site surface roughness measurement
- Measurement in the production process
- Universal use on processing machinery
- For incoming goods inspection