Diatest Split Ball Probe
Split-ball probes are universal bore gauges for indicating internal measurements. The modular design with extensive accessories enables gauging of most common bores. This allows use for serial and individual control as well as preferentially in the plant directly at the production machine. Due to different styles through bores, blind bores, parallel distances, etc. can be gauged.
Diatest Splitt-Ball Probe Features
- Universal bore gauge for indicating bore gauging
- Modular design system with extensive range of accessories,
enables gauging of most bores.
- Application range: Ø 0.47 mm to 41.3 mm/0.02" to 1.6"
(in 3-point version up to 150 mm/5.9")
- Calibration in setting master
- Styles for blind bores (FB) and parallel distances (PA)
included in standard programme
- Special designs on request
- Setting rings according to DIATEST company standard or to DIN 2250-C in standard programme