Fowler Surface Gage With 4” & 7” Spindle 52-155-007-0
Fowler Surface Gage a popular tool for layout, transfer and measurement work. The base of Fowler's Surface Gage is hardened throughout and features a V-groove for use on round shafts or flat surfaces.
• Fine adjustments may be obtained for quick and accurate settings with the knurled thumb screw.
• Spindles are available in 4", 7", 9" and 12" lengths.
• Retractable pins in base for work on flat surfaces.
• A V-groove is incorporated in the ground steel base for mounting on round work.
• Fine adjustment of the spindle may be made to any angle above or below the base.
• The scriber head also features a spring control.
• Double-ended scriber included.
• Base is fully hardened throughout.
• Available in standard size and mini-model version.
• Clamp can also hold test indicator stems.
*Image shown for representational purposes only
Spindles: 4″ and 7″