Fowler Sylvac 12”/300Mm Hi_Cal Electronic Height Gage 54-931-300-0
• Measuring ranges: 6"/150mm, 12"/300mm and 17.5"/450mm
• Error Max µm: 2.5 + L / 175mm
• Extra low measuring force, from 0.2 N
• Measurement of internal and external diameters, centerlines, heights, widths, depths, surfaces.
• MIN, MAX, TIR capability
• Excellent repeatability thanks to the motorized carriage.
• Intuitive functions/minimizes key strokes
• Customizable with free software
• Great mobility
• High reliability
• Data output USB and RS232
• Battery life: 40 hours rechargeable during operation.
• Touch sensitive probe speed for easy operation.
• Base with small footprint.
• 4mm probe shank
Instrument Includes Protective Cover, Charging Set,
Ruby Ball Probe Ø3mm, Setting gage and Calibration Certificate!
Application Range: 12.6″/0-320mm
Maximum Error (µm): 2.5 + L/175
Velocity (mm/sec.): 50/100
Measuring Force: 0.2 - 0.3 Newtons
Self-Contained Use: Approximately 40 hours
Overall Height: 20.83″/529mm
Weight: 10.14 lb/4.6 kg
S_Connect: USB/mini USB/RS-232
Programmable by PC
Height measurement, Ø and centerlines
2 types of progressive speed