Fowler Trimos Mini-Horizontal System 53-190-012
The Fowler/Trimos Mini-Horizontal is a complete system for accurately measuring small internal and external sizes with a single gage.
Sylvac's electronic measuring system is recommended for use with the Mini-Horizontal because of its proven operational reliability. The display unit is the positive answer to a variety of measuring problems. In order to satisfy the demand of quality in production, a direct two-way RS232C data output allows connection to a printer or computer.
• Monoblock construction with probe guide track.
• Adjustable end-stop with anvil location.
• Control knob for the displacement of the guide track of the monoblock (probe release).
• Adjustable measuring pressure device.
• Location for different measuring features, i.e. electronic probes or indicators, 8mm diameter.
• Interchangeable measuring anvils for external measurements (53-190-019 anvils—6.5mm diameter with tungsten carbide tipped measuring surface are supplied as standard).
• Interchangeable measuring inserts for internal measurements (53-190-020 Inserts—4.5mm diameter, rounded, are supplied as standard).
• Vertically adjustable table for internal measurement, hard chromed and ground surface, supplied as standard.
Internal measurements: .24″ - 4″ (6 - 100mm) depending on accessories used.
External measurements: 0 - 4" (0 - 100mm). The effective measurement allows a range of 1″ (25mm) which corresponds to the range of Sylvac probe No. 54-618-500.
External measuring range is increased by displacing the end stock (direct zero setting or setting of a preselected value)
Internal measuring range is increased by displacing the measuring inserts (setting of a preselected value according to a ring gage)
Accuracy: Within .00006" (1.5µ) — corresponds to accuracy of Sylvac probe No. 54-618-500
Resolution: Using Display Unit D50S No. 54-618-148, the resolution is .0001″ or .00001″ (.001 or .0001mm)