Fowler Wyler Clino 2000 Precision Inclinometer 54-825-200-0
Fowler/WYLER's digital inclination measuring instrument……the Clino 2000…combines precision and quality for a great variety of measuring tasks that will fulfill all your requirements.
• Highest possible precision over large measuring range of ±45° with integrated temperature compensation.
• Effortless zero adjustment by using the integrated software and a reversal measurement.
• Easy to calibrate due to implemented software guidance and the calibration aids included.
• State of the art digital technology.
• Built-in possibility to connect an additional instrument for differential measurement or Zerotronic sensors by using the serial I/O port.
• Large digital display for setting all commonly used measuring units.
• The instrument is fully compatible with the whole range of digital sensors from WYLER.
• Powered by common 1.5 V batteries, rechargeable batteries or with mains adaptor.
• Fulfills the strict European CE requirements (immunity against electro-magnetic smog).
• Rugged stainless steel housing with ground prismatic bases allows use on flat or cylindrical surfaces.
• Fitted Case.
Magnetic inserts or threaded holes are available upon request for any WYLER level. Contact our Technical Department for prices and availability.
Measuring range: ±45 arc°. Optional: ±10 arc° / ±30 arc° / ±60 arc°Calibration: Quick calibration using built-in
software and calibration aids
Settling time: <5 sec. Value available after setting
Resolution: 5 Sec. of arc (≈0.025mm/m), depending on units set
Limits of error: <12 Sec. of arc + 0.027% readout or<30 Sec. of arc. After using quick calibration aids.
Data output: RS232/RS-485, asynchr., 7 Bit, 2 Stopbits, no parity, 9600 Baud
Power supply: Standard—Batteries: 2 x Size AA 1.5V Alkaline (40—60 hours) or Optional—Batteries: 2 x
Size AF 1.2 V NiMH rechargeable (30 — 50 hours) or with mains adaptor
External power supply: (Optional) +12…+48 V DC/200—500 mW
Temperature range: Operating: 0° to 40°C. Storage: -20° to 70°C.
Housing, stainless steel: Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 1.375"(150 x 150 x 35mm.)
Weight: 6.6 lb. (3kg)