Mahr XC 2 MarWin
Measuring and evaluating geometries of workpieces and tools that are relevant for correct functioning is one of the primary requirements of research, technology and industry. The tried-and-tested, user-friendly MarSurf XC 2 is the best example of this. Not only does it meet all requirements in terms of accuracy and different evaluation criteria, it also delivers reliable results time after time.
- Creates regression straight lines and circles
- Creates points, intersection points, free points, center points, maximum and minimum points
- Determines radii, distances, angles, coordinates and line form deviations
- Performs nominal/actual comparisons
- Tolerance monitoring
- Associative elements, i.e. immediate change to variables dependent on reference elements when changes occur
- User access rights using password protection prevents incorrect operation
- Excellent calibration procedure thanks to many years' experience, i.e. including geometry calibration, measuring force calibration, compensation of the deflection, etc.
- Stability and rigidity of the pick-ups
- The drive unit is very smooth to run, highly stable and extremely accurate
For entry-level, high-precision contour measurement. Fast, straightforward, cost-effective 2D contour measuring systems are increasingly winning out over other systems.