Electronic Indicators (B&S)
With over 50 years experience supplying precision dial gages, we
offer a wide variety of models.
- Electronic indicators featuring a combined analog/digital
indication and the most up-to-date technology.
- Mechanical dial gages with high-precision movement, smooth
pointer revolution and double-action shockproof mechanisms, as
well as measuring spans up to 4.0″ / 100 mm.
Which Style Do You Need?
- Digital indication provides error-free readout of the
measured values as the fractions of the scale divisions need not
be estimated visually.
- Analog indication is best suited for dynamic measurements,
e.g. when determining axial and radial runout errors. Analog
displays provide a clear, visual representation of the variations
on a part being measured.
- Electronic indicators, precision dial gages and dial test
indicators have the capability to measure with the lowest
possible hysteresis. Therefore, they are ideally suited for
runout inspection where this capability is required.
- In order to significantly reduce the effects of the
systematic errors, we recommend carrying out a number of
comparative measurements since only the actual size of each
related nominal length will be read out. The measuring
instruments that are best suited for this purpose are electronic
indicators, dial gages with limited range of indication and
- Dial test indicators (lever-type) are specially designed
checking malleable parts due to low measuring
inspecting hard-to-reach measuring points with awkward