Starrett’s new force measurement systems exemplify the
craftsmanship and quality synonymous with all Starrett products.
Since 1880, Starrett has helped leading global manufacturers make
better products through innovation, advanced measurement
technologies and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
Starrett force measurement systems are optimized for demanding,
high-volume manufacturing environments. The systems are designed
to help you improve your testing while increasing productivity,
production yields and product quality.
The Starrett FMS Series is a family of new and innovative force
measurement systems. Available in four load capacities, these
universal testing systems are ideal for general purpose force
testing, demanding high-volume production testing, and exacting
quality control testing.
Starrett force measurement systems are your solution for tensile,
compression, flexural, shear, coefficient of friction, and cyclic
testing. You can easily and efficiently perform push/pull
testing, break testing, constant hold testing or tests that must
meet international testing standards from ASTM, ISO, BS, DIN and
The FMS Series consist of a single-column electro-mechanical
testing frame, combined with our L2 Series digital controller and
a Starrett load cell sensor.
Features & Specifications
- Universal Testing
– Tension, Compression, Cyclic, Flexural, Shear, Creep, Peel,
– Four Load Capacities: 500N, 1kN, 2.5kN and 5kN
– 0.001 to 50.0 in/min (0.02 to 1270mm/min) Test Speed
- Outstanding Measurement Accuracies
– Better than 0.1% Load Measurement Accuracy
– Smart Load Cell Sensors per IEEE 1451-4
– Better than 0.2% Speed Rate Accuracy
– Meets or Exceeds ASTM E4
- Innovative User Interface
– Multi-touch Color Tablet PC Operation
– Test Templates for Simple Testing
– Advanced Test Builder for Complex Testing
- Test to Internationally Recognized Test
– ASTM Test Methods
– BS Test Methods
– DIN Test Methods
– ISO Test Methods
- Lean Manufacturing & System
– Compact Footprint
– Interface with I/O Devices
- CE Compliant
FMS 500 FMS 1000 FMS 2500 FMS 5000 Please Contact Us
for more information by clicking here.