The MultiTC is a system component and an interface to connect WYLER-sensors (ZEROTRONIC or ZEROMATIC) with a laptop.
- MultiTC provides an easy way to power the sensors, either through the USB port of a laptop or via a separate 24V power supply.
- The measuring values are transferred from the sensors via the MultiTC to an RS232- or a USB port of the laptop, where the values can be evaluated with one of the WYLER measuring software like LEVELSOFT PRO, MT-SOFT, DYNAM II or LabEXCEL.
- MultiTCs can be cascaded, that means, several MultiTCs can be connected to each other allowing wide area system configuration with several sensors.
- With baud rates up to 57’600 bps the MultiTC allows fast data acquisition.
- Four LEDs allow simple monitoring of the status of the communication as well as of the power supply.
Advantages compared to BlueMETER SIGMA:
- Simple configuration
- Reduced costs
Disadvantages compared to BlueMETER SIGMA:
- No display of the measuring values on the measuring instrument [A] and reference instrument [B]
- Change of address of a measuring instrument not possible
- PC with software LEVELSOFT PRO or LabEXCEL is indispensable
Configuration with two ZEROTRONIC sensors, connected to a USB port of a laptop, via a MultiTC. Power is supplied from the USB port.
Configuration with two ZEROTRONIC sensors, connected to a RS232 port of a laptop, via a MultiTC. Power is supplied from an external Power supply 24V.
Configuration with eight ZEROTRONIC sensors, connected to an RS232- or an USB port of a laptop, via four MultiTC. Power is supplied from one or several 24V power supplies.
Tags: levels, interface, sensors