Gauge Block Comparator 826
- Rigid cast-iron stand, making the unit temperature
- Vertical slide with upper probe easily adjustable.
- Fine adjustment via rigidly connected parallelogram
- Electropneumatic lifting.
- Extremely smooth manipulator operation due to slideways,
which are impervious to dirt.
- Measurement not influenced by manual force.
- movement of the gage blocks due to support consisting of
hardened circular guide bars.
- No zero setting required, since the set value is
automatically related to the nominal value of the respective
reference gage block.
- Very effective protection from heat due to an acrylic glass
screen along the front and both sides of the unit.
- Penetration correction.
- Correction of differing thermal expansion coefficients.
- Computation of mean values.
- Calibration program for gage block measuring unit.
- Parallel measurement of several sets.
- Stabilization of temperature.
- Stabilization of vibration.
The 826 gage block measuring unit enables quick and reliable
high-precision testing of gage blocks.