Precimar PLM 600-2
High-precision length measuring machines for the monitoring of
- Secure operation
- Important elements of the measuring procedure are conducted
- Based on world-wide current standards
- The Precimar PLM 600-2 was developed to measure testing
devices and suitable workpieces from different areas of
production in a user-friendly manner, quickly, realiably and with
the smallest uncertainty possible.
- The Precimar PLM 600-2 includes a 5-axis object support table
with sensitive adjustment and 25 kg loading capacity, a
state-of-the-art PC-based multiple-axis machine control system
with PC workstation, as well as the 828 WIN ‘Free Measurement’
basic software. Every machine receives a Mahr calibration
- Operation is simplified through position-controlled driving
of the measuring slide (by joystick) with progressive deflection
characteristic, automatic contact detection, automatic
recognition of outside and inside measurements, and
computer-aided detection of reversing points.
- Immense savings in time through high measuring slide travel
speeds and motor-driven vertical movement of the support table
(optional) and an optimized software.
- Almost unlimited application flexibility due to the software
supported possibility to measure the testing devices which are
most often used in practice and more.
- State-of-the-art machine control, data recording, processing,
logging and transfer using powerful, menu-driven software.
- Minimum measuring uncertainty due to the use of aerostatic
bearings for all slides supported by the machine bed; electronic
regulation of measuring forces and automatic contacting. These
factors allow subjective influences to be minimized and
unintentional collisions with the testpiece prevented.
- Very high measuring certainty due to single-step measuring
value generation, exact compliance to the Abb© comparator
pinciple, high-grade incremental path control system. Correction
of systematic deviations and reduction of random deviations all
result in a measuring uncertainty MPEE from (0.085 +L/1500)
µm (L in mm). (At 20.0 °C in inspection room, class 1
- Compensation of thermally induced dimensional deviations can
be easily switched on and off by a software click.