0 020 0 5 mm Quadratest Multimode Electronic Test Indicator 54 562 888 0
• 4 Measuring Modes! (Min, Max, TIR and Direct)
• 4 Measuring Resolutions!
Fowler’s QuadraTest multimode electronic test indicator offers unrivaled measuring versatility in an electronic test indicator!
Available with a 1/2″ or 1-7/16″ contact point. The QuadraTest is the perfect solution to test indicating applications.
The QuadraTest features four measuring modes (Min, Max, TIR and direct), with an RS-232 interface that is water, oil and coolant resistant to IP65 compliancy WITH or WITHOUT the interface cable installed! The QuadraTest also features true inch/metric conversion, a 1-1/2″ diameter dial face that rotates a FULL 360° with both analog bar graph and numeric digital display. It also meets or exceeds DIN/ISO standards (maximum error on .00005″ scale at full range: .0004″).
• 4 measuring modes: Min, Max, TIR and Direct
• 4 measuring resolutions.
• True Inch/Metric conversion.
• Water, oil and coolant resistant to IP65!
• 1-1/2″ diameter dial face rotates a full 360°
• Bar graph and numeric digital display.
• Meets or exceeds DIN/ISO Standards.
(Maximum error on .00005″ scale at full range: .0004″)
• Available with 1/2″ or extra-long 1-7/16″ contact point.
Contact Point Length: 1-7/16”³