Bowers 4 725 5 12 120 130 mm Ultima Bore Gaging System Individual Head 54 565 225 0
Featuring Bowers’ historic quality and high-accuracy the Ultima Bore Gaging System is the next generation of Bower’s famous Super-Bore line of bore gages and accessories.
• Greater accuracy
• Utilizes Bowers’ “FASTFIT” measuring heads
• Setting rings manufactured to DIN Standard 2250 part 2.
• Extended head ranges (above 14mm) for greater flexibility and cost-effective measurement.
• All 2-6mm sets supplied as standard with depth-stop.
• Measuring range:.078″-12.3″/2-310mm
• Resolution: .00001″/.0001mm
• Constant spring pressure ensures top repeatability.
• Positive feel when heads self-centre in the bore.
• Fastfit measuring heads for rapid replacement.
• UKAS certificates standard for all measuring heads.
• UKAS certificates standard for all setting rings.
• Ceramic anvils on heads above .472″/12mm
• Blind-bore measurement standard above .472″/12mm
• Possible to connect several probe holders to one single readout to measure different bore sizes at one measuring station.
• The complete range of Bowers special heads are available for the Ultima (grooves, threads, splines, deep-bores etc.).
• Depth stops available for all heads
• Extensions available for deep bore measurement
*Image shown for representational purposes only
Range: 4.725 – 5.12”³/120 – 130mm
Measuring Depth: 3.15”³/80mm