0-1″ Digit Counter Ball-Anvil Micrometer 52-244-201-1
Ball Anvil Micrometers measure dimensions from the inside of holes to outside edges with the accuracy and convenience of easy to read numbers on a digital counter.
The spherical anvil or spindle contacts the inside curved surface at a single point for accurate gaging to .0001″.
• Microfine graduations on satin chrome. Digital counter reads to .001″; sleeve reads to .0001″.
• Hammertone blue baked enamel frame furnished with deluxe heat insulator
• No. 52-244-201-1 spindle hardened and precision ground with a carbide tipped measuring face.
• No. 52-244-301-1 anvil is hardened and precision ground
• Spindle thread hardened, ground & lapped
• Ratchet stop thimble on all models
• Positive locking nut on spindle
• Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
• Includes wrench for quick, easy zero adjustment on sleeve and a case