The ultimate in Swiss workmanship, Fowler-Girod Indicators are internationally respected as “The Best.”
All Fowler-Girod Indicators meet or exceed Federal Specifications for accuracy. Their exceptional design and quality assures you a lifetime of accuracy and total reliability.
• Monobloc body design has 7 fine jeweled bearings isolated in a shock-proof assembly
separate from the outer body and cannot be influenced by external pressures.
• Independent, interchangeable movement transmits measuring value via rack & pinion.
• Rugged anti-magnetic one-piece housing is satin-chrome plated to resist corrosion.
• Auto-reverse mechanism with adjustable ball bearings, provides ultra-smooth action.
• Carbide contact points (1â„2″ length) can swivel over 210° to reach any location.
• Universal mounting: dovetails supplied at top, front and back for proper set-up.
• Adjustable bezel and dial easily set and reset to zero. Microfine graduations on dials. Your choice of dial diameters.
• Replacement points: .040″ No. 52-567-101-0; .080″ No. 52-567-102-0 and .120″ No. 52-567-103-0.
• Replacement dovetail clamping stems: 7â„32″ diameter No. 52-565-091-0 and 1â„4″ diameter
• Price includes indicator, fitted case, carbide contact points (see chart), and two dovetail clamping stems: 7â„32″ and 1â„4″ diameter.
*Image shown for representational purposes only
Dial Reading: 0-100-0
Dial Divisions: 0.002mm
Dial Diameter: 38mm
Point Length: 12.5mm
Dia. Points Included: 1, 2 and 3mm